Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

1, 2, 3, 4 losses in 2.5 months

Devils Tragedy

• Members
Devils Tragedy

So I just found this site.  I am about to share something that you could possibly think it's made up.  When you say "oh this cannot get any worse."  Life tells you "hold my beer".

It all started November 5th, 2021 our dog just got out of surgery and was to be watched overnight at our local animal hospital.  I go to pick him up around 0630 hours.  He seemed to be doing okay, just a bit sluggish.  By 2000 hours he was not walking correctly, swaying, and ultimately collapsed near his bed.  I went over to him, pet him, called the doctor, explained the symptoms.  Doctor calmly stated "just bring him in and we will check him out."  I brought him in and last words I said to him was "Ill see you soon."  He ended up dying on the table, while I waited outside on the phone with the doctor.  Christmas eve the same year, My father-in-law dies from a foot infection, 01-29-2022 2202 hours our daughter dies after surviving 6 hours, and finally in January my Mother-in-law dies from "giving up on life".  Now ask yourself, how do you move on and answer the everyday question "hey, how ya doing?"

• Members
On 2/3/2023 at 3:40 AM, Devils Tragedy said:

So I just found this site.  I am about to share something that you could possibly think it's made up.  When you say "oh this cannot get any worse."  Life tells you "hold my beer".

It all started November 5th, 2021 our dog just got out of surgery and was to be watched overnight at our local animal hospital.  I go to pick him up around 0630 hours.  He seemed to be doing okay, just a bit sluggish.  By 2000 hours he was not walking correctly, swaying, and ultimately collapsed near his bed.  I went over to him, pet him, called the doctor, explained the symptoms.  Doctor calmly stated "just bring him in and we will check him out."  I brought him in and last words I said to him was "Ill see you soon."  He ended up dying on the table, while I waited outside on the phone with the doctor.  Christmas eve the same year, My father-in-law dies from a foot infection, 01-29-2022 2202 hours our daughter dies after surviving 6 hours, and finally in January my Mother-in-law dies from "giving up on life".  Now ask yourself, how do you move on and answer the everyday question "hey, how ya doing?"

My condolences and much prayers because you have been through it. Blessings to you and your family 🙏🙏🙏

• Members
On 2/3/2023 at 2:40 PM, Devils Tragedy said:

It all started November 5th, 2021 our dog just got out of surgery and was to be watched overnight at our local animal hospital.  I go to pick him up around 0630 hours.  He seemed to be doing okay, just a bit sluggish.  By 2000 hours he was not walking correctly, swaying, and ultimately collapsed near his bed.  I went over to him, pet him, called the doctor, explained the symptoms.  Doctor calmly stated "just bring him in and we will check him out."  I brought him in and last words I said to him was "I’ll see you soon."  He ended up dying on the table, while I waited outside on the phone with the doctor.  Christmas eve the same year, My father-in-law dies from a foot infection, 01-29-2022 2202 hours our daughter dies after surviving 6 hours, and finally in January my Mother-in-law dies from "giving up on life".  Now ask yourself, how do you move on and answer the everyday question "hey, how ya doing?"

My love to you dear. I honestly hope somehow you will find even a little peace to get you by 

I just don’t know what else to say 

everybody tells me to understand God it’s hard 

For me the hardest thing that I try to accept is that it cannot be undone. Sometimes it gives me strength other days it kills the little peace I have

sometimes I don’t sleep at all literally not even a nap for 24hrs…..

we will learn to live with this pain