Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

One of those days...

rose20

• Members

Hello all! Feeling down today.

The weather is all cloudy and gloomy and that is how I feel. Not here to offer any advice today or try to appear strong, just here to say I miss my son!

There are days I feel stronger than others but this is not one of them.

Missing my dear boy, as I know you all feel this pain.

I am so sorry there are so many out there who are going through this.

My heart goes out to all of you.

• Members
Tweetymm125@aol.com

To Rose

I am so sorry for your pain I have been so streesed ans lost I do not know how to cope I just feel week and sick Its been two years and my heart is so shattered I miss Rob I hate my job No one u nderstand how I feel except the people here.

My boyfriend does not u nderstand I am an emotional wreck right now trying to find my way in the world I have an airline vocher and if I feel anymore pressure from him or anyone I will get on a plane and leave Florida for Xmas and visit my brothe in Co lorado I am so sorry youare so sad too I pray that you will find some peace

• Members

Rose,

I know the day you are having. I have those quite often, I do not believe anyone who is not going through this can understand where you are. I can sometimes feel these days coming on and I seem to be upset by things that normally do not bother me. I hope that when tomorrow gets here, you have a better day. The winter is harder on us than the spring or summer, especially with the holidays. I miss my son also, and I will pray for you and the rest who have lost their loved ones.

Tony

The weather is all cloudy and gloomy and that is how I feel. Not here to offer any advice today or try to appear strong, just here to say I miss my son!

• Members

Rose, I see that you posted this a few days ago. I hope that you are having a slightly better time of it right now. I can totally relate to your feelings. I am sitting here a few days before Christmas eating a bowl of Ju Jubes...at 10:30 in the morning. Comfort measures! Yes, it is not easy... and those days of feeling overwhelmed hit us all at various times. I am not going to fight it any longer. I'm just going with the flow. If it is a bad day...then so be it. There would be something wrong with us if we didn't have these feelings. after all they were our family and played an important role in our lives. Grief has many different faces. Today mine is a sad one. But with the hope that tomorrow will bring a slight smile. Hang in there.

Archived