• cooking
    • talking to a friend or loved one
    • going to therapy
    • *not* talking / sharing
    • connecting online
    • eh... what pain?

• Members
losingyourparentsorg

In support of those going through the grieving process, I've recently launched a new grief website called GriefPost.com.

It's a place where you can express yourself, day or night, completely anonymously.

No email address.

No names.

Just thoughts and feelings.

I feel like grieving is so personal to so many of us. We may not feel comfortable sharing with others how we are feeling... I know I felt that way.

So, I created this website in support of those of us who don't always want to talk about it, but maybe we just have to get something off our chest.

No strings, just self-expression.

Please visit this site, share an anonymous thought or feeling, here: http://www.GriefPost.com.

You can also stay connected to the site via RSS, twitter and facebook:

RSS: feed://www.griefpost.com/feed/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/griefpost

Facebook: https://www.facebook...124836424290031

And if you feel like this would benefit someone's life, please tell them about it.

Thank you,

Lisa

A grieving daughter

• Members
losingyourparentsorg

logo.gif

NEW ANONYMOUS POSTS ON GRIEFPOST.COM

Are you looking for a place to express your grief? Mourning a loved one, a friend, a parent, a child? Post here, anonymously.

"Mom, I miss you more and more everyday"

"Oof, this week feels kinda crazy"

"Dear Pops"

"I’m angry you left the way you did."

"Missing mother"

"What I’d say? I don’t know, but this song says some of it."

"@zuva04 Sending you love xoxo"

"Missing Your Parents at Christmas Time"

"I miss my daughter"

Post your anonymous grief on griefpost.com.

• Members
losingyourparentsorg

logo.gif

Are you looking for a place to express your grief? Mourning a loved one, a friend, a parent, a child? Post here, anonymously.

"What I need to remember"

"You were not always an agreeable person. Sometimes you..."

• Members
losingyourparentsorg

logo.gif

http://www.GriefPost.com

January 18, 2012

what you left

Thanks for the constant nightmares, severe depression, inability to function like a human. Most of all, thanks for not respecting your family enough to do this to us.

December 27, 2011

Finding Ways to Love Her And Feel her love

My Mom passed early this year. She was my right hand person. My go to person. My best friend, roommate, everything. I’m young, 22, and am at the start of a new life. Thinking of living the rest of my life without her brings out an excruciating pain within me. But what placates this pain is honoring her in everything I do. Right now, I am at the position of figuring out the next steps of my life in terms of career, living situation, etc. In these decisions, i think to myself ” What would mom say?” She was such an intelligent and resourceful woman, so even though she is not here physically, her wisdom is still embedded within me, and I can tap into it. Also, I plan to start my own business one day, and I plan to name it after her. And definitely, if I am blessed to experience the beauty of a mother daughter relationship again, I will name her after my mom. So these are some of the tactics I use to ease the pain. I still have a long way to go in my healing process, but I thank God for the unconditional love my mom gave to me, Because I feel it everyday when I think of her. Rest in Peace my beloved. I will make you proud, and will see you again.

December 24, 2011

I love you Papa

My Papa passed away in his sleep on 21 November. Its been aweful cos I never got a last chance to say goodbye, to hug him to bits and tell him again and again how much I love him. To thank him for loving me so unconditionally and sacrificing so much for me, and to ask him for his forgiveness for all the times I hurt him and made him mad. Although Papa was almost 84, and I am 44, the pain of losing him is so acute, it chokes me up, leaving me breathless and so depressingly sad.

• Members
losingyourparentsorg

New on GriefPost.com: They call it Self Hanging, Auto Erotic-asphyxiation. Please, TALK TO YOUR CHILDREN http://bit.ly/zlB5qI

• Members
losingyourparentsorg
  • Members
losingyourparentsorg

logo.gif

NEW ANONYMOUS POST ON GRIEFPOST.COM

Mom I miss you so much

Mom, I miss you so much. It hurts. I keep telling myself that I was lucky to have a good Mom growing up and there are people out there who didn’t. I keep telling myself that you were able to be in Sophia’s life for her first three years of life and there are people out there whose parents never lived long enough to meet their grandchildren. Despite counting my blessings, I still find myself overwhelmed with grief. I keep telling myself that...

• Members
losingyourparentsorg
  • Members
losingyourparentsorg

logo.gif

I've had some new submissions to griefpost.com and I would like to share them with you.

If you are mourning a loved one, a friend, a parent, a child you can post here, anonymously.

NEW ANONYMOUS POST ON GRIEFPOST.COM

Coping with bereavement

I lost my dad last year to dementia and after the funeral feeling hapless I tried to think of something that might help. The idea was to get busy and organise a memorial that will tell his life story and last forever. I came up with a...

Dad, I miss you

Dad, I miss you so much. You passed away 3 weeks ago. I have listened to your voice mails on my phone over and over. I can’t believe you’re gone. You were my biggest supporter and my hero. I thought you would be around for my grandchildren. It’s not fair for you or ...

• Members

You must feel like you lost your mum twice. I think you're probably starting the grieving process over again now that you know the truth, which is certainly not ridiculous, and is fully understandable. I do however believe your dad did the right thing by telling you once he knew you could handle it. Everybody deserves the truth regardless of how much it hurts. But at the right time. As for your dad all I can say is that I'm thinking of him, and there's lots of help available for him when he's ready for it.

---------------------------------

Longchamp Sac

Archived