Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My Sadness

hismomma

• Members

HELLO, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ON HERE AND IM NOT TO SURE HOW IT WORKS....

OCTOBER 2ND 2010 MY SON SCOTT MICHAEL HERNANDEZ, aka BUBBA. WAS TORTURED TO DEATH. OR AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE SAY, IM NOT SURE OF ANYTHING, IM LOST. THERE IS A DARK VALE OVER MY WORLD RIGHT NOW. NOTHING IS THE SAME. EVEN HAPPY THINGS MAKE ME SAD. WHEN WILL MY BABY JUST COME HOME... SCOTT WAS MY OLDEST SON AND BESTFRIEND. sad.gifI WOULD ALMOST ANYTHING TO BE WITH HIM, TO HOLD HIM TO SEE HIM.. WHEN I SLEEP I GET TO SEE HIM AND HOLD HIM. I LIKE SLEEP...

• Members

I am a newbie here too. I am so sorry for your loss, I understand how you feel "lost", that is how I feel. I see people laughing, having fun, joking around, shopping, enjoying their children and feel overwhelming grief and loss. I lost my daughter in October also, to heroin. She was 31 years old, and so beautiful. You say you do not know what happened to your son, that must be the worst kind of thing to endure, the not knowing...As painful as it is to know, not knowing must be even more painful. I am so sorry, I will pray that the truth is revealed and that you will come to know what happened to your precious son, Scott. I hope you will keep posting here and talk to those of us who understand your pain. We do not know all the answers, but can help one another make it through another day. We can cry with you and be there to listen. We all have broken hearts like you...Feel free to contact me or message me to talk one on one anytime. I am usually up because I cannot sleep.

• Members

Dear Andrea

I am so very sorry to hear of the terrible loss of your precious son, Scott. I viewed his picture on your profile page and see that he is inded a handsome, beautiful man full of joy, love and life.

I agree It is a difficul road that we parents, who have experienced the loss of a child must walk. Together we can get thru one day, one moment at a time. Come here often, post and know you are not alone.

I lost my only child, my son Stephen over 4 years ago and this Board has helped bring back my sanity.

Archived