Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Today...a week and 3 days.

SummerW669

• Moderators
13 hours ago, SummerW669 said:

It's hard for me to accept that my life is now without him.

I am so sorry, something as big as bringing ashes home can sure make you feel that way.  My sister drove me the 65 miles down there and I remember how glad I was that she was driving, it was shock and crying for me...

• Hugs 1

• Moderators

@Laura Vence Haven't seen you here for a while....heard on the news that NY got hit with a huge snowstorm, I hope you're okay.  Rain sounds better than snow, we're going to get some today on...

Yes, missing our husbands so much...

• Hugs 2

• Members

Dear SummerW669

I am so very sorry for your loss. It is an unimaginable horror that happens and when it happens it doesn't seem like it's real you're just living in a nightmare. But I promise the dark days will get lighter and the pit in your stomach and the heavy heart will come and go. I lost the love of my life of 37 years almost 11 months ago to COVID-19. Please know coming here was a good choice for you read all the posts that you can they seem to help me and I pray they'll help you and write when you feel like it. I am lifting you up.

Blessings Lost7 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1