Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Facing the problem with my dog dry nose?

andrew20smith22

• Members
andrew20smith22

Hey all, I have adopted a new dog and, he is very happy with us but we are noticing that he is facing a problem with a dry nose. I have already tried many products but nothing works. My friends, neighbor, and close ones also suggested to me the product of many brands like Puppington, nutrolin, barkerybath, and many more but I can't fully trust them. Please suggest me effective solution that helps my dog to relieve from Dry nose.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I would encourage you to ask your vet.  We had a dog, Huck, when he was two he got distemper, he was at the vet's the entire summer, us kids would go down there and bawl, he finally pulled through!  He lived to 15 but it had left him with a dry nose.  It didn't seem to affect his life.  I know the dry nose is a sign of something not being right with them, so it'd be good to know what that is and when you have your answer, you can then find a solution for him.  Is your dog a puppy or older?

https://www.insider.com/guides/pets/dog-nose-dry

• Members

Few months ago my dog was in the same problem and I was also worried then my uncle suggest me Dry dog nose balm prom Puppington. This Balm is really very effective, now my dog is free from this problem. you can Trust Puppington because their Balm is good. you should go for it.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Thanks for that, I saw that when I looked it up but wasn't sure if it was legit or not..

Check reviews before buying though.