Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

New to this forum

Fullerlife

• Members

I am Kim.  My husband died in 2010. It was a rough year because we started that year with the birth of our daughter and wedding and it ended with his death in December.  I sought grief counseling to help me manage. Sometimes I just need to be among others who understand that it grief is a process.  Thank you for being such a responsive group and welcoming me in.  

• Like 1
  • Hugs 3

• Members

Fullerlife

I am very sorry to hear about what happened in your life.. I am just now 3 months after losing my wife on August 11th.. but I will tell you this that the people in this group are so wonderful and they understand intimately what you're feeling and going through and will be there to help you and to go through it with you like they have with me.. I can't say enough about the people in here.. it's unfortunate that we all have what we have in common.. but it is a most wonderful thing this specific group of people in here.. and we will be there for you.. post as you can.. I know that we are all here for you!!

God bless you!!

Robert

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1

• Moderators
21 hours ago, Fullerlife said:

we started that year with the birth of our daughter and wedding and it ended with his death in December.

Wow, that's a lot in one year!  Mine's been gone since Father's Day 2005, so you're similar to me, we moved heaven and earth to be married and 3 years 8 months later he was gone. :(

17 1/2 years now, I can't believe it, one day at a time, now I'm getting old...

Yep, these are the people that "get it" and I'm glad you're here, consider yourself home.  (((hugs)))

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1

• Moderators

Yes it is, I hope you'll keep coming here, I responded to you in the other thread so won't repeat myself but glad to have you here although I'm so sorry for the reason. :(

• Members

Raelyn, I am sad to hear that you lost your husband, and its great that you are here to get support from other people who understand on such a deep level. 

• Members

@Raelyn welcome to the forum.   I'm sorry for your loss.  Your right losing my husband was the hardest thing ever.  I will be praying for you and for all those who have lost anyone.  It's sad but this forum will help you.  It has really helped me.

• Like 1