Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Free audio I created about how grief works in our brain

SandraChamplain

• Members
SandraChamplain

Hi All,

My dad passed away a year and a half ago from cancer. Worse thing I have ever witnessed. However, out of the bad came something good. I did a ton of research on grief and found new information that I believe the world does not know about and is helping people get through the pain faster. I call it "How to Survive Grief" and its a free download on www.survivegrief.com Over 1200 people have downloaded it in at least a dozen countries, doctors, funeral homes and even a suicide prevention website are talking about it, because they believe it will save lives. I'm really happy about that. Its free and I invite any of you to listen.

Also, during my dad's death and after, my siblings started fighting with me. I NEVER thought we would become one of those families but we did. I haven't spoken with them in 18 months and that has really led me to look at how the brain responds during the grieving process. What I found is unbelievable and I truly believe people will have more compassion for each other and not separate as well as healing through grief.

Email me if you would like a copy of it. To download the free audio go to www.survivegrief.com

My email is Sandra@survivegrief.com

Take care. You are not alone!

• Guests
Guest DarkHeart

Hi All,

My dad passed away a year and a half ago from cancer. Worse thing I have ever witnessed. However, out of the bad came something good. I did a ton of research on grief and found new information that I believe the world does not know about and is helping people get through the pain faster. I call it "How to Survive Grief" and its a free download on www.survivegrief.com Over 1200 people have downloaded it in at least a dozen countries, doctors, funeral homes and even a suicide prevention website are talking about it, because they believe it will save lives. I'm really happy about that. Its free and I invite any of you to listen.

Also, during my dad's death and after, my siblings started fighting with me. I NEVER thought we would become one of those families but we did. I haven't spoken with them in 18 months and that has really led me to look at how the brain responds during the grieving process. What I found is unbelievable and I truly believe people will have more compassion for each other and not separate as well as healing through grief.

Email me if you would like a copy of it. To download the free audio go to www.survivegrief.com

My email is Sandra@survivegrief.com

Take care. You are not alone!

Hi Sandra, I'm Jude. I just wanted to say that I think it's wonderful that you're sharing your free audio file on coping with grief, it's very generous of you. Thank you so much for this.

Archived