Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Video from my sons memorial

lisaloring

• Members

You have done a brilliant job...i have trouble downloading a snapshot.  So much energy, grown from a boy into a young man........Thanks for sharing.

• Members

id love to be able to do that,im new on the computer,how do you get all ure wonderfull photos onto your computer?i have albums upon albums of my son wich i would love to make into a little video like that as its so hard for me to even open the books anymore,it brings back all the memories,some bad,that i dont wish for

thanx for sharing that,he is a georgous boy

chrissy xxxx

• Members

Thank you. I'm glad you liked it. The first step for you to get started on such a project would be for you to get your photo's scanned so you can upload them into files on your computer. Look around for a scanner, maybe even have someone else scan them and send them to you in a file. Once you get your photo's onto your computers hard drive, its a bit of trial and error, and practice. There is just so much you can do. I spend so much time playing with new software of programs, going to various sites...I enjoy it so much, and its all free too. (cept the scanner, of course)

Let me know if you need any help. I can always point you in the right direction to start with.

Much Love,

Lisa

[align=center]

vividtext-nK1Jef.jpg

[/align]

Archived