Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost my son, seeking a group central coast cali

Jsb

• Members

Constant grief, seeking a physical support group in the central coast California. San Luis Obispo Santa Maria or nipomo. Please help 

• Hugs 1

• Members
Laura Vence

Thinking of you. I lost my son now 11 years ago. We were very very close and he was much beloved. Just passed one night in his sleep at age 32. I send my heart and thoughts to you. I am now going through the loss of my husband, his stepfather. We were together 29 years. The loss of my son and the loss of my husband are now twined together. I think about them both everyday. 

My local hospice group provides counseling and group services. Hoping they can help you. It took a while but now I am going to their sessions on line. It is helpful, as is personal therapy. 

Hang in there! Your son will be with you. Look for signs--of his love and compassion for your grief. Life and death are more mysterious than we have any idea about. 

• Like 1

• Members
Laura Vence

It will take a while and much self-healing will take place. Going the spiritual route is what helped me. Using the assistance of well-respected mediums, doing all kinds of meditation practices, forming rituals, seeing the signs. 

Sending you love--