Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Hard to process, feel paralyzed lost my mom a couple days ago

Edgamoh

• Members

Feeling so lonely and that's how I ended up here. Lost my mom last Saturday from an acute illness and she was my only surviving parent. Breaks my heart even more because I haven't seen her in 9 years. Please put me in your prayers. I feel so devastates and lonely

• Sad 2

• Members

Dear Edgamoh,

I am so sorry for your loss. I totally understand the loneliness and grief you are feeling now. I lost my mother 9 years ago and her death became the most traumatic experience of my life.

I am sending you warm thoughts and strength. Your mother is still with you in different form, she loves you no matter what happens or how much time you´ve been apart.

She kept you in ther heart all the time, like you with her now.

Warm regards

Karin

• Like 2

• Members

Dear Edgamoh,

Sending our deepest sympathies and condolences. I am so sorry for your loss. 

Grief is so hard to go through, please know we are with you and this is a safe place to express yourself.

You're in my thoughts and prayers. x

• Like 1

• Members
Phoenix-Kat

Dear Edgahmoh, 

I am very sorry for your loss! I can relate to you. I lost my dad 4 months ago and I haven‘t seen him for 6 years because I moved to another country and then Covid started in 2020. Every day I wish I would have given the chance to see him and to talk to him for the last time. 
I will pray for you. Sending a virtual hug. 

• Hugs 1