Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Is there anyone up for some conversation?

SunshineSydney

• Members
SunshineSydney

Hello All,

There really is no time for when we can really plan a time to grieve but if you're up for the next hour, let me know and I would be happy to put a zoom link together and have us meet and chat for whatever is on the mind and to grieve together!

• Like 1

• Members

Shannan, over here it is night time. How are you. I meant to ask yesterday about your mums funeral or cremation, but you were gone Suddenly. Is that behind you yet? I am thinking of you, you know. You have a lot to do with dad etc. 

stupid keyboard changes all words to Red or german. Do not know why. So i keep it short. But thinking of you! Anna

• Like 2

• Members

I made a pedant of my mom's ashes because I had a dream that I was out and about, but suddenly I remembered she has no caregivers now and I should rush back to her, she needs me.  I woke up from my dream crying. 

So I made a pendant of my mom's ashes, I wear it and go everywhere with her.

• Members

I would have joined but I did not get the email notification. I hope everyone is doing well. Today is Father's day. Anyone up for a meeting and grieving together?

• Members
SunshineSydney

@anjI'm up for it...been grieving most of the day. Even tho it's father's day, my mother and I always celebrated all holidays together...she made up for being a father too....such a heavy day and sorry Anj you're having it hard too!

@Summersun - I know it was later where you are, but you just never know when someone is up  and getting the message and or feel like talking, like I mentioned there's really no time to pin point when grieving comes into your heart. 

I didn't leave suddenly, I said I had to go and do stuff, spent longer online than I thought I would and had a lot to accomplish before the day was out. I picked my mother's ashes up last week Wednesday and have been having a hard week mourning her, just when I get a breath of air, it comes right back and almost feels harder than before. Thanks for thinking of me Anna, i'm keeping you all in my heart and prayers....these times are times, each and every holiday will be always the toughest.....

@Kevin8988 - What a dream....that must have been hard to gather yourself after waking up and yes, very sad! I'm so very sorry Kevin! So, to understand you took all of her ashes and made a pendant? Would love to see when we meet on zoom again. I got a pendant and had some of her ashes put in it! 

We all are struggling for sure today...i'm up for talking, Anji, you want to do a link or i can, just let me know....hopefully we all can get on and grieve together

• Like 1

• Members
10 hours ago, anj said:

I would have joined but I did not get the email notification. I hope everyone is doing well. Today is Father's day. Anyone up for a meeting and grieving together?

I would, if you’re still open to it.