Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost my mom

Dandyoverkill

• Members
Dandyoverkill

I lost my mom in February. My whole life changed. How I see everything and feel everything. It all changed. I am only making changes for the better and am using productivity to try and heal but am also feeling so messed up. I watched her die. I watched her look like something else...and then try and bite her tongue. And then she asked for death. And she bit their hand and told them to let her go. I watched so much trauma...and none else would be there. I ran the service afterword. I'm only 28. It was too much. I don't know how to move forward. I miss my self before this happened. How I used to feel.

• Sad 1

• Members

I'm so sorry you went through all of this. I lost my mom in January.. I watched her suffer and die too. It was awful. I am also planning all her arrangements. I am 10 yrs older than u and it hurts so bad. I don't think we will ever be the same person we were before.. This magnitude of loss changes everything. I miss life before too. I don't have any magic words or advice.. Just that I am so sorry you are going through this.