Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I'm only 12 and my dad passed away in Nov.

Tami M

• Members

I'm Jennah I'm using my moms account but my dad passed away on 11-16-2021, 2 days after his birthday to covid and when we got the autopsy back it only said he died of covid. there had to be some type of compilation. 

• Like 1

• Members

Dear Jennah,

I am deeply sorry to hear about your dad. Please know this is a safe place to share your thoughts and feelings. I’m older but I still struggle with the loss of my dad and it’s been five years.

We are all here for you.

• Members
randyandcarmenskid

Hi Jennah,

I am deeply saddened to hear about your dad's passing. I understand how you are feeling. My dad also died of COVID and it has been tough trying to deal with my emotions. I figured joining this site might help me be more expressive with how I am feeling. I gather you feel the same. I pray God renews your strength to cope and heal.

Monica

• Angel Wings 1

• Members

So very sorry for your loss.  I lost my mom 10 years ago and I feel her loss to this day.  I can say it should get easier but there is a hole there because you miss them.  It might get a little easier but you will miss them.  I'm sure your dad is watching out for you still, like a guardian angle.  He won't let anything happen to you that's bad.  Talk about your feelings, no  matter what and don't let someone make you feel that you shouldn't feel good, bad, angry, happy, etc. Grief could take awhile to get over.  I find nighttime is when I feel the sadness and grief the most.  Hang in there.:)

• Members

You are your dad's proud kid. He is right there for you whenever you need him. 

I am 31 and lost my mom recently and it's been a difficult journey so far. But I have to make my mom proud and you have to make your dad proud. 

They never leave us. They always stay with us to love us. Talk to him everyday for 10 minutes and you will realize he is listening.