Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost my daughter at 21 weeks

Wnkrutsi

• Members

Hello, my name is Whitney and I have had a lot of trauma within the last 3 years of my life. My daughter who will be 3 soon was born 3 months early and spent 110 days in the NICU. She is thriving and going amazing. I had her so early because of preterm labor and an abruption. We went through fertility to have her. Fast forward to January 2022. We found out we were pregnant in September 2022 at the Phillies last home game. Our first born we found out Christmas morning. I was being watched "carefully" but when 1/25/22 came they didn't help me at all. We found out we were having another little girl. We decided to name her Chandler. Chandler Cecilia. Just saying her name brings a smile to my face. I was in preterm labor and they weren't going to do anything to save her life. I was alone in a room with my husband and a nurse. No doctor. I was suppose to have a C Section but they refused. They made me have a natural birth. No one caught her. She landed on the bed. She was born at 3:05 am and she passed at 3:10 am. Never did anything for her besides wrapping her in a blanket for me and my husband to hold her. Never cleaned her up. Never suctioned her nose out. Nothing. We cried. We loved up on her for the short amount of time we had with her. She heard how much we loved her. She left this world knowing that she had two people that loved her so much that it hurts. She was 13.2 ounces and 10.5 inches long. She looked just like my first born daughter. They would've looked identical. Chandler didn't get the care she needed. I didn't get the care I needed. We were both disregarded. Like it was just another "normal" situation. It wasn't. It was far from "normal". It's been a month now that she's been gone. It's been a month that we've been without her. We got her cremated. We still have yet to get her ashes. But hopefully soon we will. We hope that will help us to start healing. I don't know or think I'll ever be able to heal. There's such a large hole in my heart that is unrepairable. Only Chandler can fill that hole. Rest in Peace baby girl. We love you.

• Members

Dear Whitney,

Thank you for sharing your story Whitney. It brings tears to my eyes and I can feel your pain through the loss of your little angel Chandler. It will never be easy, but rest assured that she will always remain in your heart and thoughts. She was a beautiful gift, and will always be. Continue celebrating the short period of time you got to be with her. It's my believe that now you have a little angel in heaven, and I do hope you are reunited with her someday. God bless you, my heart and prayers go out to you. 

spacer.png

-Deacon Lopez

• Members
Valerie Lockhart

Dear Whitney,

I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious baby, Chandler. I've learned that lovingly, Jehovah God has made provision to undo all the harmful effects of inherited sin and death. He has given his heavenly Son, Jesus Christ, a Kingdom government, which will rule this earth for a thousand years. According to Bible prophecies, that Thousand Year Reign is very near. During that time the dead, including babies, will be resurrected. The Bible describes a prophetic foreview of this, saying: “The sea gave up those dead in it, and death and Hades [the grave] gave up those dead in them . . . And he [God] will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”—Revelation 20:6, 13; 21:3, 4. May you find comfort in the hope of the resurrection, where you'll be reunited with Chandler.