Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

3 months, a kinda weird thing happened.

catcat

• Members

I applaud you! You deserve kudos for doing that. I'm sure it was hard, I'm sure you half-expected it to be. I think it would be liberating to get out and do something like that, except I wouldn't have been able to skip the popcorn. That must have been really tough! No, seriously, you flew the coop and in a good way. Hopefully it gave you some strength.   

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

• Members

Maybe he was telling you to go see a movie cause he wanted to watch a movie with you.  I feel that when my wife is ready and she wants me to do things she will give me a sign to push me into something she wants to do.   I haven't had many signs but I believe that day will come when I get the sudden urge to go for a walk or sit and watch a movie.  His spirit will be with you til you meet again.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

• Moderators
On 2/11/2022 at 5:06 AM, KMkm said:

Maybe he was telling you to go see a movie cause he wanted to watch a movie with you.

This is kind of how I'm feeling, I'm glad you saw it.  I'd have felt right at home hearing a song he loved right off the bat!  I'm glad you experienced that (even w/o the popcorn!)!  Gosh, and when I was a kid we got into movies for free with the diamonds cut from milk cartons...

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

• Members
18 hours ago, tnd said:

I applaud you! You deserve kudos for doing that. I'm sure it was hard, I'm sure you half-expected it to be. I think it would be liberating to get out and do something like that, except I wouldn't have been able to skip the popcorn. That must have been really tough! No, seriously, you flew the coop and in a good way. Hopefully it gave you some strength.   

I guess I kinda did. Yeah it was weird and a bit hard, I told myself if the parking lot has a lot of cars I'm not going in (still dont want to be around people), but the parking lot was darn near empty. There were like 6 people working in side, that was about half the cars out there.  Yeah, I was tempted to, but Im so broke it felt guilty even getting a ticket, had to resist. Was still great, and I got to enjoy the smell of popcorn the other people in there were eating. Free smells. haha. Maybe it gave me some sort of strength.. I feel like yeah, I can do things.I just don't know what I want to do anymore, everything feels pointless, but I'll figure it out eventually right?

13 hours ago, KMkm said:

Maybe he was telling you to go see a movie cause he wanted to watch a movie with you.  I feel that when my wife is ready and she wants me to do things she will give me a sign to push me into something she wants to do.   I haven't had many signs but I believe that day will come when I get the sudden urge to go for a walk or sit and watch a movie.  His spirit will be with you til you meet again.

That was my thought too.. So thats sweet that you think the same. I kept hoping in my head he was there with me, it felt like he was.... I don't know if its a sign, I keep looking for signs. Something moves, and I realized I just caught it with my foot, or something, always finding an explination. I don't know what to believe.

I hope you get signs. I would love to believe that we meet our loved ones again. I'd give anything for that.. its also partially why I'm not giving up, I don't want to ruin that chance if it is there.

12 hours ago, KayC said:

This is kind of how I'm feeling, I'm glad you saw it.  I'd have felt right at home hearing a song he loved right off the bat!  I'm glad you experienced that (even w/o the popcorn!)!  Gosh, and when I was a kid we got into movies for free with something cut out of milk cartons...

Yeah, I was somewhat shocked/surprised. So I'm crying not even 5 mins in.  Yeah... it was nice. 

I remember $3 double matinee at the drive in when I was a kid. That drive in is gone now. Wish it wasn't....

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1