Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Had a crappy day today

Bill V

• Members

Well my day started the night before, on of those nights where I could not sleep no mater what I tried. I tossed and turned all night and when I finally got to sleep I woke up a few hours later and could not go back to sleep. So I had the funk in me all day, I even took a small nap and then felt worse. Then it dawned on me today it the 2 month day of her passing. Now I had no idea it was the first today until this evening so maybe my subconscious knew or it’s just a fluke.  Better day tomorrow I’m sure.

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

• Moderators

I hope today is better for you!  I fought the sleep issue for YEARS before giving in and accepting the doctor's help, totally unapologetic for it, it's so essential to our health as well as quality of life!

• Members

Sleep has always been an issue for me, even during good times. Sleep comes in increments now, if at all.   

• Like 1