Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Comic with truth to it...

KayC

• Members
1 hour ago, Jennifer Uren said:

I used to get annoyed because he would often repeatedly text me while I was working AND he’d get upset if I didn’t respond quick enough. Now….. the lack of texts and silence of my phone is excruciating.

This is me with Catherine. I usually get upset when I text her or sent her one on her messenger and she doesn't respond immediately. It almost always ends up with me bombarding her with text after text after text until she reply. With her though, it is different. She didn't like me talking to the opposite sex or chatting with them for long hours, so if she catches me or she assumes that I'm doing that, she would keep messaging me to no end. It annoys me quite a bit, but not really, because I thought it's cute when she does that. Now, I'd give anything for her to spam me everyday, every hour, every minute with more messages like that.

• Like 2

• Members

The snoring never bothered me, I loved it as it let me know he was finally getting some good rest. I miss it.. I even miss his farts. Is that weird? haha, they made me laugh, and it was so often. never thought Id miss a fart.

• Like 2

• Moderators

@foreverhisEverything you said is so spot on!  People complain about being stuck at home with their families.  While I know that has annoyances at times, they  really can't begin to comprehend how fortunate they are.  Being totally alone against our wishes is a whole other ballgame. :wub:

• Like 1

• Members
Jennifer Uren
9 hours ago, catcat said:

even miss his farts. Is that weird? haha, they made me laugh, and it was so often. never thought Id miss a fart.

I don’t think it’s weird. I miss everything about Jay.. farts and all. Just being free to be yourself AND being able to laugh and enjoy it says a lot about a relationship. I’m happy you had that type of love catcat.

• Like 2