Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Losing my mom to Covid

Briannaw23

• Members

I don’t know how to feel right now. Losing my mom to Covid really break my heart. I’m so lost in this world right now. And with losing my brother 3 years ago to gun violence. I’m literally crush if anyone going through a loss right now. I’m praying for you and your family this is the worst feeling in my life right now. The only person I have left is my sister and other family members. Can you guys keep me and my family in you’re prayers.

• Hugs 1

• Members

Briannaw23, I am so sorry for the loss of your mom to Covid, and for the heartbreaking loss of your brother to senseless violence. That is a lot to process and I hope you're finding some comfort from your sister and your other family members. 

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. 

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 1/28/2022 at 5:21 PM, Briannaw23 said:

Can you guys keep me and my family in you’re prayers

Briannaw23, Hugs, thoughts, and prayers coming your way. God bless, Steve.

• Hugs 1

• Members

Yes, definitely. I am so sorry you are hurting right now. My mom passed away on January 8th.. So it is recent for me too. Let the tears come.. Take each day moment by moment. 

• Hugs 1