Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost father 3 months ago

SasssieSarah77

• Members
SasssieSarah77

I lost my father late September and I'm not taking it well. Im an only child with no family really to speak of. I take care of my disabled mother with MS as well af bed ridden. I myself am physically and mentally disabled. I have clinical depression with severe anxiety. None of this is helping. 

I do nothing but fear the worst. To the point that im in a state of constant paranoia and i can't stay still. Im lucky to get any sleep at night.i have to take meds to sleep. Im afraid my mother will die while I'm sleeping. 

Im afraid of everything right now. Im afraid of my own shadow. I don't know what to do anymore. So I looked up grief support and seeing that im broke and this is free I thought I would give it a try. 

If you have any advice for me it is gladly accepted with open heart mind and soul. Thank you for your time. And God bless you 

• Hugs 1

• Members

Dear Sarah,

I'm so sorry for everything you are dealing with. The first two years after my dad's passing I was so raw. It's good that you are reaching out. Please know you are not alone. There are many supports in the community. I hope you'll connect with a social worker that might be able to help connect you with more resources for you and your mom.

https://www.griefshare.org/countries/us/states/ca/cities/hanford

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/grief/ca/hanford

I also found these websites helpful:

Grief in Common

Grief Healing Blog

What's Your Grief.

Thinking of you.

• Members

Sarah, I am sending you hugs and good thoughts. I have anxiety, panic and depression as well and I feel for all you're going through.