Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I MISS MY HUSBAND

Maggie Haynes

• Members
Maggie Haynes

I recently lost my husband unexpectedly on 12/12/21 and I feel so alone, heartbroken and just need to reach out because this is so hard.

• Hugs 1

• Members

So sorry for your loss.  I lost my boyfriend almost 3 months ago from cancer.  I completely know what you are going through.  I don't know how I will ever be happy again without him.  He was the love of my life, my best friend, my everything I always wanted and needed. Now my joy is gone.  I came to this site because I'm alone with no one to talk to.  And the people that are around don't understand or I don't want burden them with my sorrow.  These people here get it and have helped me be able to vent and know I'm not alone.  You are in the wrong forum however.  There's plenty of people in loss of a partner who understand and have great advice so I encourage you to go there.  Hopefully you do have some kind of support in your life.  I've lost both parents, a close friend and now him so I come to this forum occasionally.  I don't have the answers to ease your or my pain.  All I can say is I just try to get through each day as best I can and do at least one small positive thing.  I can't think too long about the future.  I don't see much good in it anyway right now.