Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

9 months and 4 days

WhoamInow

• Members
On 12/24/2021 at 8:08 PM, WhoamInow said:

Today I prayed God would end my life so I don’t have to. I can’t find any light in this darkness, not even a dim light. It’s not fair to my family members. I’d just like to go to sleep and wake up in the presence of my husband that’s all I want. 

HI WhoamInow, I couldn't help but notice how similar that sounds to my own situation. The thought of being reunited with the love of my life is at times overwhelming. There must be a purpose for us to carry on however, despite the reasons not always being apparent. I sometimes imagine how much my family would be devastated if I was no longer here. So that keeps me going. I don't think Gods plan was ever to make this life easy for us. Quite the opposite in fact. I believe we have to endure much trial and tribulation to get to heaven. But if we make it, I'm sure our loved one's will be waiting for us with open arms. Try and stay strong. James.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1