Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I lost my 26 year old son 3 days ago

cdahlgren

• Members

Dear Friend

I am so very sorry for your terrible loss. It is so early in the grieving process and I too felt as you did and could not see how to go on. I lost my only son, Stephen 4 years ago and I know the terrible pain and devastation of which you speak .

I found this Board and often just read posts, and felt connected to those who understood as few others can. I posted and shared pictures of Stephen and told funny stories of his beautiful spirit and posted pictures of him in the Photo Gallery.

Slowly I began to feel slightly better. I urge you to join us, post his pictures, tell us about him and keep coming back We need your support as well as would like to support you on this terrible journey.

You are in my thoughts and prayers

• Members

i lost my boy on the 7 sept, he was only 9 years old, i also have a 10 year old,a 14 year old and a little girl just 20 months. i felt the same, u push them away because they are not him. all u want to do is to join the one u lost. a month on and i'm just able to be round and start to help looking after her again, the other boys i don't know how to help as i don't know how to help myself.

but it does start to change, u start to allow yourself to enjoy them, yes i feel guilt when i do but thats normal so i'm told,

ask your gp for help they really can, at least i can funtion to a point now, mediction is'nt a long term fix but it give's u chance to take a breath and helps with the dark thoughts

thinking u xxx

• Members
Tweetymm125@aol.com

I am so sorry for your loss I lost my son 2 years ago you are in my prayer you take it one second at a time If you need to get a prescription Sleep You have to be there for your children Its the hardest thing you will ever do Your son is watching over you and he will always watch over you and your other children A few months after my son died he appeared on the ceiling at night My daughter and I saw him I never experienced anything like this The only thing that helps me is knowing I will see him again one day and we will be together The pain ihutrta like a toothache and I come to this site I have only been on a few weeks and the people are so kind I am sorry that you lost your son and I pray for God to help you thru this pain

Marty robs mom

Archived