Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

had a lot to deal with

ModKonnie

• Members

lost my mom in 07, completely lost my health this summer, lost my savings due to illness, also lost most of my hair that took me so long to grow due to a bad hair cut and illness also.

overwhelmed right now so badly. please pray for me. i just want to move so badly from where i now live yet i cant for different reasons. will write more later.

but i miss her so much so !!

• Members

lost my mom in 07, completely lost my health this summer, lost my savings due to illness, also lost most of my hair that took me so long to grow due to a bad hair cut and illness also.

overwhelmed right now so badly. please pray for me. i just want to move so badly from where i now live yet i cant for different reasons. will write more later.

but i miss her so much so !!

Sadgirl1974,

I am so sorry you are going through all of this. Can you talk about your illness and why you can't move? Feel free to write as much as you want when you can.

I know you miss your mom. It's very tough to deal the loss of a parent at times, particularly when we are going through a very rough patch in our lives. We will do our best to help you get through this.

ModKonnie

Archived