Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Without my Baby

Kimothy2121

• Members

I lost my baby boy on June 30th of 2011 .... He is my world I miss him so much I feel as it I am going crazy I can heat him always when I am at work I catch myself looking got him I feel as if he was takin from me I was at work when he passed away I was not there I should have been I didn't get to hold my baby to let him feel safe in his last moements time is no friend of mine things are so hard and get harder with time ....

• Members

Dear Papas

First, I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful and very young son. Sorry you have to be here, but here is the place to be to find other parents who have also lost a child - any reason - any age.

Our 16 year old son, Brian was killed on 6-19-2008 from a completely preventable car crash. A teenage stunt gone terribly wrong.

You are not going crazy, you are grieving. You are greiving the loss of a huge part of your life. Be kind to yourself. Your mind, body and soul are shaken to their core. Hang on my friend. We GET-IT here. We know this grief journey never ends. But as time goes on you will learn how to control this grief instead of the grief controlling you.

Join us on the thread "Loss of an Adult Child" Neither of our children were adults, but we are both accepted without question on this thread.

Colleen, Brian's Mother Forever

• Members

I lost my baby boy on June 30th of 2011 .... He is my world I miss him so much I feel as it I am going crazy I can heat him always when I am at work I catch myself looking got him I feel as if he was takin from me I was at work when he passed away I was not there I should have been I didn't get to hold my baby to let him feel safe in his last moements time is no friend of mine things are so hard and get harder with time ....

I am so very sorry for the loss of your baby. There are many parents here who have lost their precious child. They will be able to offer you support and encouragement from others who have shared the same tragic experience. We will be here for you.

ModKonnie

• Members

Hi there,

i have joined this forum today this is the 2nd thread that I have read and i got to say that im so very sorry about your lost but ironically I have lost my 3 and half year old baby girl on June 30, 2011 as well. We lost her to Cantcer :(

It is hard and it is getting hard by the day. if you would like to talk please mail me. As i said i just signed to grieving.com an hour ago so im not sure how this place works.

• Members

This whole time i thought that i was alone and was the only person dealing with this. My one year old baby boy died october,5,2011 he died in my arms at the hospital.

I know exactly how all of you feel. My baby got hurt by a family member while i was at work, he was placed in a tub full of hot water that burned all of his skin i watched in suffer for three months

he went through so much he even lost a leg, i sat there and watched as my child died, no one should ever ever ever go through loosing a child especially the way i did.

the person who did this is in jail....................( IT WAS MY MOTHER IN LAW)

• Members

I am so sorry to both of you for the loss of your little ones! Colleen is so right. Please join us on our thread. You will be most welcome. We are all parents and regardless of age we are there to support each other. Take care.

Kate

Archived