Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of my Dad

Hitch1392

• Members
CristinaGrym

Hello again  you've just told me it was 6 months ago. Do you have more family member or/and friends?

• Members

Mostly my husband, my 2 kids. My daughter doesn't live at home. My youngest is still at home with us and still grieving. My husband's sister passed away about 9 months ago and my husband's mother passed away about a month ago. It just feels like all this pain keeps piling up on all of us. My mom lives close by but we've never been very close. But she does try to help whenever she can. Do you think if you went to therapy it might help you if you could talk to someone about how you feel?

• Members
CristinaGrym

So sorry about so many losses. I will try to go to therapy. But the last time I tried the therapist  of the spanish association against  cancer told me : "You got so many traumas to be helped  in this association"... I get it,it was free but she showed no empathy at all.

• Members

Maybe a therapist with a little more time would be able to help you more than the other one. I think it's good that you are trying to reach out for help. And I know you must be in a great deal of pain for you to reach out to other people. You're not alone. And I'm glad you and your mom and your brother are together again to support each other. I'm sorry I have to leave the chat room. I have to get ready to go to my therapist. I will check back to this page when I get back home if you want to chat again. I will be hoping and praying the best for you and your family. 

• Members
CristinaGrym
7 minutes ago, Hitch1392 said:

Maybe a therapist with a little more time would be able to help you more than the other one. I think it's good that you are trying to reach out for help. And I know you must be in a great deal of pain for you to reach out to other people. You're not alone. And I'm glad you and your mom and your brother are together again to support each other. I'm sorry I have to leave the chat room. I have to get ready to go to my therapist. I will check back to this page when I get back home if you want to chat again. I will be hoping and praying the best for you and your family. 

Please let me know  how it was. I hope the best for you and your family too. Sending hugs