Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Mixed emotions and depressed really

3dwin2

• Members

Hello everybody, I lost my mom back in November of 2020 due to cancer. She was diagnosed early 2020 and had a low prognosis like 3-4 months, but made it until then which I was very proud of. I never expected her loss to happen at all and it just went down hill late October. It was my sophomore year in college and I was just stressed all the time when my mom was in hospice. I was the main one who gave her the pain meds and it made me sick to my stomach because I didn’t know if she was uncomfortable or hurting. I even debated on not giving the pain meds because I wanted to hear her voice again. I cried every night next to her until the day she passed. And yes I wanted to stay by her side no matter what. Still til this day, I just can’t believe it. I still have her phone with her saved web tabs and pictures. I don’t even have the guts to open the photo app anymore because I feel like I’ll relive the moment again. These feelings come and go every day and night. I wonder where she’s at all the time, I just want to see my mom and talk to her again. She’s the only person who I truly bonded with and we’ve been through so much together. I didn’t want this to happen!!!

• Members

Dear 3dwin2,

(((hugs)))) I'm so sorry for your deep pain and sorrow. I know it's incredibly hard to lose a beloved parent. The grief is raw. Please know you did the best you could under very difficult circumstances. 

Please know we are with you. Thinking of you.

• Members

I lost my mum to intestinal  cancer too... It was hard watching her go through it, and I swear to God I felt a light behind me after 2 days of her cremation... The soul definately lives on, the soul is eternal, that is one of the reasons why we as living beings don't like change, we are comfortable with what we have already and are not accustomed to change coz we are eternal beings at the core to begin with....

She can ofcourse feel you, it's not like the soul needs a language to feel, it just feels from the higher language bandwidth... Love.,. Your pain is also felt btw... So I would urge you to find it in your heart to love her so much that she too finds a moment of solace and can advance on. It's hard, yes, but if evolution exists on one plane, it has to exist in the other planes too... You have to know it in your heart that she is in a better place... A happier realm. That's pure science... Learn to see this simple truth... And let me.know if you want a shoulder to heal still further...

Empathically

janak

Archived