Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I could really use support before life takes over

BeautifulSunshine

• Members
BeautifulSunshine

I lost my mom to a vehicle accident involving a semi on January 4, 2021. I feel like I don't have support or compassion from my boyfriend. Dying of a broken heart is my best option. If I end everything myself, I won't be with my mother again.. I just wish someone in this forsaken world would give some support in my corner. Here's to living in hell.. here's to nothing.. perhaps someone in this world could prove that still breathing is ok..

• Members
imissmydad55

Things are **** now, and they will be for a bit.

Sorry about your mom but she would want you to be happy and live your life.

Things may seem bleak now, and rightfully so, but please try to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Happiness awaits you.

• Members
BeautifulSunshine

Thank you for responding.  I know my mom would want me to be happy. After all, "Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself." My mom would write little notes to herself, notes of inspiration.  I was lucky enough to get one of her notes. I idolized my mom.. again thanks for responding back to me.. dealing with the tragic death of your mother and feeling completely alone drains the soul.. when the souk is completely dead, what happens then, what is next?

• Members
2 hours ago, BeautifulSunshine said:

I idolized my mom...

Dear BeautifulSunshine and imissmydad55, I know exactly how you feel: I have a hole in my heart since the death of my Father, 3 years ago this May 2nd. My Father was everything to me. I worshipped my Father; he was my whole life. Now that he is gone, I am on a tumultuous sea with neither rock nor mast to steady me. But he would tell me to stay close to God, which is difficult now since He, too, seems dead to me since that fateful day in 2018 when violence took my Father away. My heart goes out to you. Here's to living with hell dogging your steps...but pursuing Joy all the while. Be well, @TLN.

• Members

Hi, I know exactly how you feel. I lost my mother a few weeks ago to a massive heart attack and have been struggling ever since. It’s a devastating loss and very unexpected, my mom was always healthy and would go to the doctors for something as small as a stubbed toe. I was very close to my mom, she was my world. We did everything together and I would always talk to her throughout the day. Now that she’s gone, I feel like there’s a giant hole in my heart. I can’t wrap my head around the fact that I’ll never see her or hear her voice again and I just don’t know how to continue from here. I know people say it gets better, but I just don’t see how. I feel like I’m in a dark tunnel and I can’t see the light at the end. I understand what you mean though, I feel like I’m just existing and it’s pain. It’s not that I want to die, it that I don’t want to live anymore. So I’m just existing and going through the motions as best as I can, but it just feels empty. Especially while everyone seems to be moving on in their grief and I’m still stuck here and I’ll be stuck here for awhile. So sorry for your loss, I’m here if you ever want to talk 

Archived