Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Fallin' Faster Than A Skydiver

BrilliantPennywyze42

• Members
BrilliantPennywyze42

On February 7, 2019, my father Royce Watson passed away from complications with his heart; 2 months and 2 days later, my husband Jeremy followed dad's lead, and he too passed away on April 9, 2019; in December of that same year, my nephew Keith was murdered, and the police said it appears he was setup; in March of 2020, Momma Beth passed away, my ex fiancee, Wayne passed away 1 year and 4 days after Jeremy on April 13, 2020; in February of 2021, I lost a dear friend and big sister Deann. After losing 6 people within 2 years of one another, I felt like my family members were fallin' faster than a skydiver in a barrel roll dive (idk).

Thing is, with everything that's going on in the world with COVID-19 shutting the entire planet down for the past year, and Joe Biden being elected as POTUS, I don't think I'd bring any of them back. Let me clarify something: I do not have one problem with Joe Biden being elected POTUS. Matter of fact, I'm only 42 years old, and vaguely remember Reagan's term, but I know he was good for our country, and so is good ole Joe Biden. (I'll go into further opinions about that later.)

• Members

Dear Penny,

I am so sorry to hear of all your losses. It is tremendously difficult time. Please know we are with you.

Thinking of you.

• Members
BrilliantPennywyze42

thanks

Archived