Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Bipolar dealing with regret and denial/covid

Tarsha

• Members

I lost my Nan on the 15th and it would have been her 70th birthday today. She was the woman who raised me and my Mom passed away 4 years ago so she was my shoulder to cry on. Ever since my Mom died she had been getting sick. She had been sick but I didn't realize how bad it was.. I hadn't seen her hardly at all cause of Covid and it hurts so much knowing I could have spent those last months with her and not worrying about Covid as much. It happened fast and I wasn't ready at all.

I didn't realize till now that I was in denial that it was so bad because I didn't wanna even think about another loved one dying. I feel so bad about it not being there for her more and trying to get her new doctors. I have bipolar disorder and had seasonal depression so I wasn't in my right mind.

• Members

Dear Tarsha,

I'm so sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathies and condolences.

I know it's been incredibly hard with Covid and you did the best you could under the circumstances. 

Thinking of you.

• Members

Dear Tarsha,

I know both your loved ones had lots of love for you and cared very much for you. They’re still with you spiritually and guide you through life as you make life’s decisions. You couldn’t have known the condition your loved one was in, and with the circumstances I know you did the best you could’ve. Sending healing hugs and hoping you find closure. Stay strong <3