Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Checking in...

frenchygirl

• Members

I've decided I like those texts....the ones that just say "checkin' in, girl". How is everyone? I'm just checking in. Even though we go several days/ weeks without a post or without talking, please know that I think of each of you often. You are in my heart because you understand, you know. Hugs to you all! 

• Members

@frenchygirl thank you for this post! it made me smile because I got those from one friend of my late husband's whom I never even met and he lives on the other side of the world. More often early in my loss than now, but I feel this man knew what I needed more than other friends that I met. It feels very special, like a connection through time and space. I've read a lot on this forum about how in our unfortunate circumstances we find out who our true friends are. Checking in, just because... :)  Hope you are hanging in there. (((hugs)))

• Members

frenchygirl,

Thank you for your post.  I was so touched by it.  I am struggling through the day.  Not much better, but no worse.

• Members

Hi Frenchygirl, 

I'm still just finding my way forward. But I am better than I have been in years, so that's good. 

Hope you are doing well.  Nice to know you have kept body and soul together. 

Gail

Archived