Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Missing my mom

BreeBree

• Members

So I lost my mom unexpectedly last year I had just had my second kid a few months before she pasted I still feel so lost and not sure how to get over not having her she was my best friend we talked like 6 times a day she helped me pay my bills take care of my kids if I need help or someone to talk to all I had to do was call her and she was there and now I don’t have that and every day that passes I feel alittle more lost with out her 

• Members

I am so sorry for your loss. Your Mum sounds like she was a supportive and loving Mum. Mums are so special and we appreciate them all the more when we have our own precious little ones to care for. What would you want for your own children? That is what she would want for you too.
Hold her in your heart as you go through daily life. Put one foot in front of the other, breathe in and out and hold your children a little longer for a cuddle. Her love is still with you.

Most importantly be kind to yourself. Take care. 

• Members

I'm so sorry for your loss. I have a similar situation and I know how you must feel. I lost my mother  4 months ago and recently I had to seek medical help. The sadness is overwhelming. All I can tell you is that you are not alone, just hang in there and be kind to yourself.

• Members

I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing your mum at the time you're a new mum must be really difficult. 

I lost my mum 2 weeks ago. It hurts like hell and still feels unreal. I want to get inside a time machine one way or another..backwards or forwards.... to where it doesn't hurt like this. 

It's a wicked world. 

Archived