Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

a year and one half

cruzer17013

• Members
cruzer17013

Today marks 1 1/2 that my Dear Shane got His wings. Last night I had a lot of fun memories that came to mind. It was the first I pulled videos of him to watch. Only to find out one of My other kids covered most of them with hockey playoff games, and Days of our lives episodes. This happened years before Shane passed and I'm not going to say anything because it would desroy who ever did it. Thank God there are a few left with Him on his "hotwheels" and bike. I saw Him for a brief moment in a dream last night. He was about 5 yrs old. But I woke up too soon. I also have His laptop with pics and small videos of Him and His friends. It was one of the few things the police retrieved from the car. I still am living a nightmare and hope to wake up soon. Love You Shane Douglas Schmidt

post-297120-0-16216700-1312735769_thumb.

Archived