Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Two years and three months

Brazil Man

• Members

It is 2 years and 3 months since my beloved wife is gone but the pain never goes away. The suffering is just like the first day. The memories of the good times we shared keeps coming to my mind all the time. I just can not accept that she is no longer in this world and I will never see her anymore. It hurts to know that I can touch her only in my memories

• Members

Hi Brazil man,

Tomorrow is two years and five months since my life changed forever. You are right. For some of us the pain never goes away. The pain and the loneliness for "our person" is with us always. Yes we get up every morning, we do what we have to do and all the time wondering why. 

I try to be mindful of the good things..the plants, birds, sunshine and sunsets etc but without him to share it with...not so good. But, I  do know that he is watching over me. He is close by.

Moises, hold the line. Talk to your love. Remember that she is with you and she wants you to be at peace. Know that she loves you. 

• Members

I'm coming up on two months. I don't doubt your words but I want to hear that happy is possible again. Some days I feel like my heart is barely beating and that it would be OK if it just stopped if it meant I would be reunited with her spirit again.

It is weird because 7 years ago I would have told you I would be happy if I could get to the position I am at now.  I did not know her then. Now that I am here and she isn't with me, it isn't good enough anymore.

I want the answer from God as to why this happened like this. Why so little time? I demand it - but I get no answer.

Neña please come home.

• Moderators

I never got any answers either, Perro, and finally quit asking, don't think there's an answer in the world that would suffice anyway.  I'm so sorry for all of your pain...

Archived