Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Zoom - Last attempt

Deborahmomof2

• Members
Deborahmomof2

Hi guys, I got to say that I’m a bit surprised they haven’t had more takers on wanting to do the zoom grieving group. I know from experience that talking to others especially those that I can see really works for me. But perhaps a lot of you want to remain anonymous and you don’t want us to see your face and you just don’t wanna deal with it and that’s fine too. But if there’s anybody out there that’s recently lost a parent just know that somebody out there is here for you and going through the same thing and would love to develop a group where we can talk weekly or whatever works and really truly help each other get through this. I mean after all isn’t that what the internets all about? Anyway my email address is deborahmomof2@gmail.com. 

I know for some of you what’s happened is fairly recent, for me it’s two months and I know it might be difficult for you to even think of talking about it but no again that there are people out there going through what you’re going through, you’re not alone and again if anybody is interested in joining the zoom group I would really really like to start it. I think it would be a good healthy first step for all of us.

I know for some of you what’s happened is fairly recent, for me it’s two months and I know it might be difficult for you to even think of talking about it but no again that there are people out there going through what you’re going through, you’re not alone and again if anybody is interested in joining the zoom group I would really really like to start it. I think it would be a good healthy first step for all of us.

Be well,

Deborah

• Members

Yes great initiative, Its a bit scary but we are all in the same situation. Talking with strangers, will soon feel like no strangers because we have this in common. Im up for it!

• Members

I lost my mom almost a month ago. I am so screwed up right now and I don't know what to do. I think this is a great idea! I'm up for it!

• Members

My friend Tom is grieving his partner and is looking for a support group. He has short term memory issues which is why I'm looking for a group on his behalf but other than than that he is all there. If you do a Zoom group please let me know as I know Tom would appreciate it. Thanks!

• Members

A friend of mine recently lost his partner and I was wondering if it would help him to talk with others who are grieving. I mentioned looking for a Zoom grieving group and he seemed interested. Would you want me to connect you with him?

• Members

Hello friends.

Another Zoom group has been offered at Grief in Common. It is another excellent resource for people looking for more support. The owner calls herself a grief coach. I found the articles at this site helpful as well.

• Members

I lost my dad who has been my best friend and most stable supporter for 27 years a week ago. 

My family and his friends who loved him are on the other side of the country right now and its complicated reaching out to them. I am interested. How can I join this? 

• Members

Hi there, everyone.. I’m totally new to this, but I’m terrible grief over the loss of my father. We were extremely close, even worked together. I would definitely be interested in a zoom group..

Archived