Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Trying (but failing so far) to create a zoom meeting for those who have suffered recent loss

Deborahmomof2

• Members
Deborahmomof2

I can’t seem to get this thing together but hopefully this time it will work. If my mother taught me anything it’s try and try again. I am so sorry for everyone’s loss. . I am trying to get a small group of people together so we can talk about what’s going on in our lives and maybe even try to help each other. I need you to email me directly to let me know you’re interested so then I can get back to you and let you know what time a meeting can be set up.  Right now I think I am restricted to a 40 minute meeting but I think I’ll be able to change that if I get enough people who are interested.

Little about me, I unfortunately lost my mother on Mother’s Day to cancer so it hasn’t even been two months yet. I honestly don’t know how I’m getting by on a daily basis but I could only thank my family for support. However, it’s not enough. I need to talk to others who know what I’m going through.  And even though you know someone you love is going to pass away you think you’d be somewhat ready for it when it happens but you’re never ready. Especially a parent.  And it’s a struggle for me every minute of every day.

I think this would be great for all of us  my email is deborahmomof2@gmail.com

With love and sympathy.
Deborah

• Members
MariaDengiz

Sorry for your loss, dear. I lost my mom in April, out of a sudden, nobody expected, she was only 65. I cry every day and night, can’t cope, nobody to talk with. Your idea with zoom would be so helpful. Don’t know how to live further. If not zoom is it possible to create chat?