Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Hello to All

marksmom

• Members

Hi Everyone,

Its been awhile but I am glad to have time to drop in, even reading your posts and knowing I am not the only parent in this dark whole makes me feel a bit better.

Tonight I asked my youngest son if he could help me put Marks picture on here and he did so I am trying it out to see if it works. I hope so, I am not very good with the computer stuff. I felt better connected when I came on and saw pictures of children you have lost, it may sound wierd but I felt like I now had a face to go with the many stories some of you have shared.

I haven't been back her for awhile but I really have missed many of you and there are so many new people that I would like to get to know. So I hope to re connect with some of you and just meet many of you new comers. For me this site has been a life saver, and at times I need it more than others but it has been a constant in my life since our son was killed. Oh how I hate those words.

Hope everyone is getting by, and hope to chat some more soon. take care Marksmom (Roxy)

• Members

Hi, Roxy.  Your son's picture turned out great.  You'll have to share with me how you did it, because I've been wondering how to get my daughter's picture on  here.  You're right, it does seem comforting to have a picture of the one we're missing.  After all, they are the reason we are here. 

Helen

• Members

I just want to say that your son is so adorable. That hair is the best!!!

Thank you for adding the pic (or thank that computer savvy son of yours):)

I love seeing our precious children on this site. It helps my broken heart, somehow.

Love,

Sherrie

Bill's Momma

Archived