Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Daughter

empty heart

• Members
empty heart

Hi I just lost my 30year old daughter on March 12th at my home. She had be living with me since Aug2010 and had 3children--which 2 of them came from the bedroom upstair to tell me something was wrong with mommie and then I ran up and find she had passed...Its so hard to have seen her in that way ---- its a nightmare and I just cant wake up??????.

• Members

I am sorry for your loss. I lost my son Tyler Jan 3rd also saw him it is a nightmare. This sight has helped alot! This begining part is terrible! There are alot of wise advice here. You should go to the adult child board lots of kind people will respond to you there.Again so sorry , Crystal

• Members

Dear Shellie

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious daughter. When you can please tell us all about her -- Post a picture so we can get to know her and let us know how you are doing

This is a painful difficult road that you have embarked on and you have found a very special place to come and share your pain. I lost my only child , Stephen just about 4 years ago and this site and the other wonderful parents here help to carry me thru to this day.

Please keep coming back and as his been suggested Post to the Loss of Adult Child Section Just click on that section and then click on Add reply and your message will post here

You are no longer alone on this road

• Members

Dear Shellie,

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my son a few weeks ago, so I am new on this journey too. We can travel this sad road together and share our grief and memories. Sending you the biggest hug.

With love,

Pam/Andy's Mom

• Members

shellie....i am sooo sorry for your loss.....i lost my son, nathan, 9+ weeks ago, to suicide. i am having a very difficult time, as most of us are on this terrible thing people call a "journey"....it is so horrible....i am so sure i will never be the same again and it is hard for my 3 living children to understand, even though they are grown with children of their own.

i am sorry you have to be here with us...join us on the loss of adult children...you will find loving, supportive, caring people on that site....

diane

• Members

Hi I just lost my 30year old daughter on March 12th at my home. She had be living with me since Aug2010 and had 3children--which 2 of them came from the bedroom upstair to tell me something was wrong with mommie and then I ran up and find she had passed...Its so hard to have seen her in that way ---- its a nightmare and I just cant wake up??????.

Shellie,

I am so sorry to hear about your daughter; I'm sure it was a nightmare beyond nightmares. There are many people here who have lost their precious children. They can offer you support and encouragement.

Do they know what happened to your daughter? How are the children doing?

• Members

Hi, I am Lara and lost my 29 year old son, Jesse, February 1st due to a preventable car accident. I feel your pain and disbelief and love. I am so sorry you are here with us. It's all just insane that we have to carry this sorrow the rest of our lives. It will be 2 months on Friday and I am having a couple good days in a row instead of a few minutes or a few hours. That thing about time is true, but that is something not to think about right now. I am so sorry your daughter's children lost their Mommy. My son had no children, and him being my only child, I will not have grandchildren, but it's okay, now. I hope you find a little peace on this site. Whenever I get really overwhelmed with grief, I like to come here and cry for all our babies and then I feel a teensy bit better. Losing our child will NEVER make sense to me, and I know others feel the same, and I just want to wish you love and hope to get through this horrible event.

Archived