Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My son Alex

jgarner

• Members

On February 18, 2011 I lost my 17 year old son Alexander in a terrible accident. He was crossing a street and was hit by a tow truck. He was killed almost instantly and never regained consciousness after the accident.

I guess I am here to see if I can take any comfort from grieving with others. I have no idea what else to do.

• Members

Janie,

Sorry I have to welcome you to this grieving site and a great support system. Most of us will post and read daily on the adult child link , please come there and tell us more about your son Alex.

• Members

Janie,

You have come to the right place, but sorry you have to be here.

We lost our 16 year old son, Brian in a completely preventable teenage stunt - car-surfing. I know what you are going through.

Please join us on the Loss of an Adult Child thread. Even though our children were not adults, we are accepted without question.

Colleen, Brian's Mother Forever

• Members

On February 18, 2011 I lost my 17 year old son Alexander in a terrible accident. He was crossing a street and was hit by a tow truck. He was killed almost instantly and never regained consciousness after the accident.

I guess I am here to see if I can take any comfort from grieving with others. I have no idea what else to do.

Janie,

I am sorry about your Alexander. It's always so heartbreaking to hear of tragedies like yours. There are many people here who have lost their precious children. They will be able to offer you advice from living through similar nightmarish pain and anguish. We will be here to support you.

ModKonnie

Archived