Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of my very close cousin

beaniele

• Members

Besides my husband, Roger, which you know died suddenly in Nov, I have now lost my very close male friend, cousin, Joey.

He passed away either last night or this morning unexpectedly. He had been having a lot of health issues but his death was unexpected.

His wife is in shock. I live in California and they live in Tennessee. I told her I would help her with what ever I could.

They were the people I called the night Roger died.

Joey and I became very close friends/cousins. He was my other go to besides Roger.

I just can not seem to cry. I think I had prepared myself for his passing.

If Roger were here he would be my support. I asked Roger to take care of Joey in heaven. I am not religious but believe there is a place where the ones you love have passed.

Just needed to talk and want to convey wity all my heart to those who find themselves in this horrible nightmare. 7 months in, time has helped some. Some days are ok and other days are complete sobbing.

Hugs and love to all.

Linda

Linda

• Members

Linda,  I am so sorry about the loss of your close cousin.  I believe Roger will welcome him to heaven also.  Im sure you will be able to help his wife also as you will be able to understand. Thinking of you and sending love. Jeanne

• Moderators

Linda, I am so sorry for your loss.  I don't understand the "why" of any of this, have never gotten a resounding answer to that.  I send you hopes for comfort and am glad you and his wife will be able to be there for each other.  Thank God for phones!

Archived