Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

2 months in

Justmejenn

• Members

I lost my husband very suddenly on christmas eve while we were home in Pa for christmas. I miss him so much. I have alot of support from family ans friends but none of them really know what i am going thru. Our daughter and I decided to stay in Pa (we were living in NC ) to be around family. But i left my other daughter ,who is in college, and my son there in NC. My whole family has been torn apart and i am the one who usually holds eveything together. How can I do that when i cant even hold myself together? I am hoeing this site will help me because i can talk to others who are going thru the smae thing.

• Members

I lost my husband very suddenly on christmas eve while we were home in Pa for christmas. I miss him so much. I have alot of support from family ans friends but none of them really know what i am going thru. Our daughter and I decided to stay in Pa (we were living in NC ) to be around family. But i left my other daughter ,who is in college, and my son there in NC. My whole family has been torn apart and i am the one who usually holds eveything together. How can I do that when i cant even hold myself together? I am hoeing this site will help me because i can talk to others who are going thru the smae thing.

HI Justmejenn,

First of all, I'd like to tell you that I am very sorry about the loss of your husband. How long were you married? Are the children that chose to stay in North Carolina adults? Have they been out of your home long?

Of course your family is going through a nightmare right now, but things will smooth out and you will find a new direction and new "normal" in time. You have come to a good place for encouragement, support and tips on how to move forward and cope. We will help you as much as we can.

Are you glad you decided to stay in PA or are wishing you were back in NC? I know you are overwhelmed at the moment and grief stricken, but really, things will get better. For all of you, things will get better and you will regroup. It is hard at first, but you can do this. We look forward to getting to know you.

ModKonnie

• Members

We were married for 11 years He was a great man and helped me raise my children just like they were his. The kids that tayed in NC are adults but one is still in HS he is a senior and wnated to grad from the HS he is at. This is my first time being away from them they all lived with us. I am not sure about the move. Our daughter is doing great so that is what gets me thru. I am not a very patient person so to be honest i just wish this was all over.

HI Justmejenn,

First of all, I'd like to tell you that I am very sorry about the loss of your husband. How long were you married? Are the children that chose to stay in North Carolina adults? Have they been out of your home long?

Of course your family is going through a nightmare right now, but things will smooth out and you will find a new direction and new "normal" in time. You have come to a good place for encouragement, support and tips on how to move forward and cope. We will help you as much as we can.

Are you glad you decided to stay in PA or are wishing you were back in NC? I know you are overwhelmed at the moment and grief stricken, but really, things will get better. For all of you, things will get better and you will regroup. It is hard at first, but you can do this. We look forward to getting to know you.

ModKonnie

• Members

I can see how you want "this all over with." Not only are you dealing with the loss of your dear husband, but also your children being gone. That would be very difficult to deal with alltogether.

So are you going to go to work, or how do you occupy your time? Do you get out at all?

Just keep hanging in there, jenn. Things will truly get better, little by little.

ModKonnie

• Members
river_of_dirt

I lost my soul mate 2 months ago too-

I miss him like hell n' I'll always love him-

He's my Soul-Mate :wub:

• Members

I lost my soul mate 2 months ago too-

I miss him like hell n' I'll always love him-

He's my Soul-Mate :wub:

River_of_dirt,

I am sorry about your soulmate. When you are ready, come share his story. We will be here for you.

ModKonnie

Archived