Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

still hurting

sammyl

• Members

Hello,

I thought after 6 years I would be over it or at least coping butthe death of my parents last year brought all the pain back been remeebering things about my little ones death , stuff I lost or hadn't noticed when it all happen so long ago. I am really messed up just did not see it. I NEED SOME HELP I AM LOSING IT TRULY!

• Members

Hey,

It really is so deverstating, all the pain and suffering you feel, here, now or in the future. It really does rip you apart.

For a while you may feel it's easier some days and others, it hits you like a freight train!

I'm so sorry your hurting! I hate it, wish I could build a time machine!

I would do anything to turn back the time........................

x

• Members

Hey,

It really is so deverstating, all the pain and suffering you feel, here, now or in the future. It really does rip you apart.

For a while you may feel it's easier some days and others, it hits you like a freight train!

x

Hi,

I am so sorry about your loss too! it hurts too loss anyone but when it is a child it is a certain kind of loss, my son was only 12 days he was born with a rare heart deffect, something that I never ever heard of before and can barely spell. I want too move forward but I feel stuck in the pain than you your comment means a lot.

• Members

Hey,

Your so very welcome.

I'm so sorry to hear about the pain that you have been through! Its so upsetting! Your poor little one, what a special little Angel! Bless him x

Thankyou, I just can't believe how difficult it is for everyone! Before I had lost Leo, I really couldn't imagine people's pain and suffering due to a death of a child and I really did consider myself to be very lucky but since losing him and realizing perspectives and how different the situation, it hit's you like a truck! Luck never played a part in my life but deverstation did!

What I had lost with my little one, haunts me everyday - Memories can be so valuable but also they can make it harder!! I'm sure you feel the same.

5 months after losing Leo, I had a awful miscarridge. Losing two babies in such a short time just increased the pain and suffering.

• Members

Hello,

I thought after 6 years I would be over it or at least coping butthe death of my parents last year brought all the pain back been remeebering things about my little ones death , stuff I lost or hadn't noticed when it all happen so long ago. I am really messed up just did not see it. I NEED SOME HELP I AM LOSING IT TRULY!

Sammyl,

I can understand why the pain of losing both your parents has refreshed your agony anew. At best, grief is painful, but it seems to me each time I go through it, it gets tougher and all the old hurt returns, too.

We will help you as best we can. We want to be here for you.

ModKonnie

• Members

Hey,

x

Hi,

I wish time could change go back too, for both of us. thanks again

Archived