Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

thanks

sammyl

• Members

Hi,

I want to thank all of you that responded to my topic. I hate to be in such a fraigile state, but This is where I am it is amazing how I hide behide a smile when inside I am dying. My family do not see how much I hurt They seem to go on with their lives I try to not be made at them but they expect me to continue to be mom and wife without any inturruption but, how do you do that and survive? I am barely making it but I can not let it all fall down my daughter just started college, husband trying to start a new bussiness. we relocated to a new stste everyone is moving on with their lives and I am stuck , simply stuck putting on a pretty smile as not to hurt anyone our make them remember all the pain,I never thought it would be me the mother who lost her son only to lose both parents at the same time years later. life goes on but when and how I feel trapped and misunderstood, life hurts and it just keeps hurting I just want the hurt to stop. thanks for listening are in this case reading. WHERE IS GOD? I sure need him now my life hurts and I want it over.

• Members

Hi,

I want to thank all of you that responded to my topic. I hate to be in such a fraigile state, but This is where I am it is amazing how I hide behide a smile when inside I am dying. My family do not see how much I hurt They seem to go on with their lives I try to not be made at them but they expect me to continue to be mom and wife without any inturruption but, how do you do that and survive? I am barely making it but I can not let it all fall down my daughter just started college, husband trying to start a new bussiness. we relocated to a new stste everyone is moving on with their lives and I am stuck , simply stuck putting on a pretty smile as not to hurt anyone our make them remember all the pain,I never thought it would be me the mother who lost her son only to lose both parents at the same time years later. life goes on but when and how I feel trapped and misunderstood, life hurts and it just keeps hurting I just want the hurt to stop. thanks for listening are in this case reading. WHERE IS GOD? I sure need him now my life hurts and I want it over.

SammyL,

I cannot begin to imagine the anguish you are in, but I want you to know that there are people who truly do care what happens to you. Your life hurts now, but some day, you will be able to move forward; it's going to be a difficult journey, but you are not alone in it; there are many here who suffer unbearable pain from their loss.

In my darkest hour, I know that God is there, and I know he is there for you. Why we have to suffer what we do, well, I guess we will find out in time.

Have you considered some type of medicine? Have you talked to your doctor about this overwhelming hurt?

We are here to listen to you and support you.

ModKonnie

Archived