Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

New to Forum

Amy Lyn

• Members

Hi everyone, I lost my only child, Allana, on February 1, 2009 just days before her 13th birthday. Even two years later, I am having such a difficult time and was hoping the forum might help me. She was the absolute love of my life and I miss her so very much. To add insult to injury, her dad and I are divorced and do not speak. I look forward to hearing from and getting to know some of you. Amy

• Members

Hi Amy Lyn - I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter, your only child. How devastating for you.

My name is Shelly and I lost my daughter on August 18, 2010...6 months ago today. Her name

is Sarah. She was 29 and died from complications of leukemia. I understand your pain. Please

come to Loss of an Adult Child forum where you will find so many lovely, understanding people

who are on this same grief journey we find ourselves on. Not a place we ever thought we'd be

but believe me, everyone here understands and offers support . Please tell us about your precious

daughter as you can and know that there are caring people here to listen. Peace to you Amy Lyn.

• Members

Hi Shelly, thanks for the response. I will go to that forum. My daughter also died from complications of leukemia. Looking forward to hearing from you and others in the other forum.

Hi Amy Lyn - I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter, your only child. How devastating for you.

My name is Shelly and I lost my daughter on August 18, 2010...6 months ago today. Her name

is Sarah. She was 29 and died from complications of leukemia. I understand your pain. Please

come to Loss of an Adult Child forum where you will find so many lovely, understanding people

who are on this same grief journey we find ourselves on. Not a place we ever thought we'd be

but believe me, everyone here understands and offers support . Please tell us about your precious

daughter as you can and know that there are caring people here to listen. Peace to you Amy Lyn.

Archived