Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

our beautiful daughter Mia

stephen farrell mia

• Members
stephen farrell mia

im not not sure if im posting in the right forum, all i know is my heart is broken for our daughter Mia, Mia fell asleep on the 3rg december 2010 with no explanation.

Mia is 18 months old at this time and full of life and energy, and all we have been told is no one can explain why, samantha, Mia,s mum and me, im Mia.s dad were both not at home for the first time, sams brother was watching Mia.

sams brother who loved Mia, and no one can explain why Mia is not here at home with her older brothers and sisters, its 7 weeks today and i just cant get why, Mia had her whole life in front of her and now we our lost, why cant the doctors and powers that be explain why our daughter is not here.

all the evil that goes on in the world why does God take my Mia, Can anyone understand or advise us on whats happened because the doctors we trust can not explain.

• Members

Oh Stephen - my heart breaks for you and your family. I don't understand why these

things happen to our beautiful children...this is a question we all ask, those of us

who have lost a child. There are no answers that I have found yet. Please come

here and post as you can. There are people here who know what you are going

through...not the same situations but the same common heartache. I lost my\

29 year old daughter to leukemia last August, 2010. Peace to you and your family.

You are in my prayers.

• Members

Stephen and your whole family-My heart to you in your sadness and heartbreak. We will never understand why innocent beautiful full of life children die. It goes against all we hold dear. My son was 20 years old when he died last year, and while the circumstances are different, the pain is the same. We do not expect to bury our children, it is wrong at every level. I hope you come back to post about your beautiful MIA, whose name is beautiful, by the way. and to get the support of people who know your pain as well. I had always heard that time heals all wounds, and I hope it is true, but I can tell you that a year hasn't been enough to heal my wound, which is like having part of your heart ripped out of your chest. Peace to you friend, but it will be a long time coming, I'm afraid. Be gentle on yourselves and each other and give yourself time to grieve. Don't let anyone (especially who have never lived this nightmare) tell you you're doing it wrong, that you should be happy to have other children, all the crazy things people think will make you feel "better" For a while, you don't even want to feel better, but someday it can happen. Those who have been on this road longer than I have tell me its true, and they give me hope, which is valuable beyond words. Hope, that we will see them again and if not understand why it happened the way it did, at least that our separation is not forever.

• Members

im not not sure if im posting in the right forum, all i know is my heart is broken for our daughter Mia, Mia fell asleep on the 3rg december 2010 with no explanation.

Mia is 18 months old at this time and full of life and energy, and all we have been told is no one can explain why, samantha, Mia,s mum and me, im Mia.s dad were both not at home for the first time, sams brother was watching Mia.

sams brother who loved Mia, and no one can explain why Mia is not here at home with her older brothers and sisters, its 7 weeks today and i just cant get why, Mia had her whole life in front of her and now we our lost, why cant the doctors and powers that be explain why our daughter is not here.

all the evil that goes on in the world why does God take my Mia, Can anyone understand or advise us on whats happened because the doctors we trust can not explain.

Hi Stephen,

I am so sorry about the loss of your beloved Mia. I guess none of us can explain why things happen when and why they do. There are many people here who have suffered the loss of their children and can help you and your family. So the doctor has no explanation? None? I cannot fathom the anguish you are suffering and all the questions you are endlessly going over in your mind, but I can tell you we will be here to support you in any way we can and listen and grieve with you.

ModKonnie

Archived