Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My mother is dead

Michmaribroo

• Members

My mom died in August. Three months later and I feel worse now.  I feel completely alone. No one really understands.  I can't be me the way I was with her, with anyone else.  So I feel like I'm faking it now. Like I'm a fake. 

• Members
Nicole-my grief journey

I’m so sorry and sad for you. I know how this feels. I’m turning 40 next week and I lost my mom in the summer. It’s excruciating. Sending you a lot of love.  

• Members
Nicole-my grief journey
On 11/17/2018 at 12:54 AM, Reenie said:

My mom died in August. Three months later and I feel worse now.  I feel completely alone. No one really understands.  I can't be me the way I was with her, with anyone else.  So I feel like I'm faking it now. Like I'm a fake. 

Me too. I feel exactly what you feel. Lots of love to you.

• Members

Sometimes I start crying. Randomly. It usually hit me on the weekend. My husband gets upset....sYs I need to be stronger. That makes me cry more. He says he understands but I don't think he does. 

I spoke to my mom daily.... We didn't live close to each other....but we talked all the time. She was the only person I spoke openly and honestly to about my marriage, my in-laws, my kids. Stuff I would never share with anyone else. But now that she is gone, who do I talk to? People judge...friends judge...even if they say they don't. They do. Mom's don't judge. 

I just don't know what to do or how to cope. 

• Members
On 11/13/2018 at 11:25 PM, Michmaribroo said:

My mother is dead and I’m so hurt and I’m 43 and so hurt.

Sent from my iPad using Grieving.com

I'm 41. Lost my mom in August 2018.  I'm still in denial 

Archived