Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Miss my Tez

Theo

• Members

I LOST MY BOYFRIEND WHO I BELIEVE WAS MY SOULMATE IN FEBRUARY THIS YEAR. SOMETIMES I MISS HIM SO MUCH BUT SOME DAYS, LIKE TODAY, I GET VERY ANGRY AT HIM FOR LEAVING ME

I'VE BEEN FOR COUNSELLING BUT I'M BACK TO SQUARE ONE

• Moderators

I'm so sorry for your loss, you are at one of the hardest points (around six months) in the grief journey, where shock wears off, reality sets in, people go back to our lives and we're left with what has become of ours.

I'm glad you're in counseling and hope you continue with it.  It might help you to try a grief support group too.

Our feelings are neither bad or good, they just are and they don't have to be rational.  This is a common grief response, we feel abandoned even when they didn't willingly leave us.  Usually is a period of time that passes that we feel like this.  Hang in there!

• Members

Hello,

I am feeling exactly the same, my Peter died 4 weeks 4 days ago, suddenly.  We were on the threshold of beginning the rest of our lives together. We were only together for six months, but we had decided that this was our forever, so many plans, my constant, he was my ‘real deal’, gone in an instant.  I am hoping that time will heal as everyone keeps telling me, I have to believe that and will try my hardest as I dont wish my family to see me defeated.  All my love to all in a similar situation, lets keep each other strong! Xx. 

• Members

Theo, we all share your pain.

It's been not quite 5 months and I miss my Nita. We would finish each other's sentences and she would laugh at my bad puns (though once she got annoyed enough at one of them that she threw the book she was reading at me). She gave me hugs when I needed them, even when I didn't know I needed them. Sometimes now it feels like my body has been ripped open and part of my soul scooped out.

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Virginia44 said:

Hello,

I am feeling exactly the same, my Peter died 4 weeks 4 days ago, suddenly.  We were on the threshold of beginning the rest of our lives together. We were only together for six months, but we had decided that this was our forever, so many plans, my constant, he was my ‘real deal’, gone in an instant.  I am hoping that time will heal as everyone keeps telling me, I have to believe that and will try my hardest as I dont wish my family to see me defeated.  All my love to all in a similar situation, lets keep each other strong! Xx. 

I am so sorry for your loss.  It's the hardest thing in the world to realize the one we wanted to spend the rest of our lives with is gone.  We're here to support you and I hope you'll continue to come here and post.

• Members

Thank you.  I am glad I found this site.  This grief is such an isolating feeling and to know others share similar, as sad as it is for all of us, there is some comfort to know we are not alone and there are others who truly understand the gravity of the loss.  Hugs. X 

Archived