Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of my Husband

Katnoerp

• Members

My Husband of 7 years just recntly passed away. We have two small children. Merry is almost 6 and Lily is almost 2 years old. We lost him suddenly and I am very lucky to have the support of family abd friends. I literally feel like I have not had time to grieve. I wouls like to reconnect with other people going through my same situation.

• Members

My Husband of 7 years just recntly passed away. We have two small children. Merry is almost 6 and Lily is almost 2 years old. We lost him suddenly and I am very lucky to have the support of family abd friends. I literally feel like I have not had time to grieve. I wouls like to reconnect with other people going through my same situation.

Hi Katieerp,

I am so very sorry for the loss of your husband, but I want to welcome you here. UP in the LOSS OF A PARTNER forum, there are several people who have recently lost their significant other. They, too, are looking for encouragement and support. You may want to read some of their posts.

When you are ready, come tell us your story and how your precious husband passed. Are you and the girls in counseling or therapy? HOw are they taking this?

MOdKonnie

Archived