Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I can't stop screaming inside... I need her!!!

lostgrievingsister

• Members
lostgrievingsister

I have had a lot of loss in my life & I really feel like i'm screaming inside & can't take anymore...In October 1980 my very good friend shot himself while drunk & playing with a gun he didn't know was loaded at 14 years old. November 15, 1993 my grandmother & aunt were killed in a car accident. February 12, 2001 My big brother Kenny was murdered by some mindless game member who said he disrespected him at 26 years old. March 29, 2004 My younger brother Michael was killed in a car accident at 24 years old. June 2004 my stepfather killed himself. Those are some of the major deaths i have been struggling with. On August 11 this year my mother unexpectedly killed herself... She was really the only family I have left since I have disowned the majority of my extremely dysfunctional family... Right after my Mom died was the first time I had seen my sister in over a year & she did absolutely everything she could to make my tragedy much worse!!! I couldn't even find the strength to fight her... More later can't handle much at one time...:( :( :(

post-262200-075734600 1290581751_thumb.j

• Members

I have had a lot of loss in my life & I really feel like i'm screaming inside & can't take anymore...In October 1980 my very good friend shot himself while drunk & playing with a gun he didn't know was loaded at 14 years old. November 15, 1993 my grandmother & aunt were killed in a car accident. February 12, 2001 My big brother Kenny was murdered by some mindless game member who said he disrespected him at 26 years old. March 29, 2004 My younger brother Michael was killed in a car accident at 24 years old. June 2004 my stepfather killed himself. Those are some of the major deaths i have been struggling with. On August 11 this year my mother unexpectedly killed herself... She was really the only family I have left since I have disowned the majority of my extremely dysfunctional family... Right after my Mom died was the first time I had seen my sister in over a year & she did absolutely everything she could to make my tragedy much worse!!! I couldn't even find the strength to fight her... More later can't handle much at one time...:( :( :(

Lostgrievingsister,

I want to welcome you to our community, first off, and tell you that I am so sorry about your losses. You have obviously suffered tremendously, and I can only tell you my heart goes out to you. It is terrible that you've had to deal with fighting with your sister on top of things.

In our little community, we try to encourage and support each other as best as we can. I hope we can offer that to you, too, to make your grief journey somewhat more bearable.

You are more than welcome to post as much as you want, or as little as you want. Come tell us your entire story. We will be here waiting.

MOdKonnie

Archived