Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

2 Months Ago Today

Sierra Rain

• Members

Hello All,

I am new here, this is my first post. I am so lost without my mom. We were so close and such good friends. She had a beautiful passing and I was with her for the 2.5 days in the hospital. During that time I saw such unusual things happen. As I walked into the hospital before I even knew why Mom was there I felt a powerful presence with me and through me. I knew Mom would not be coming home again, not this time. I saw lights, strange lights just moments before she took her last breath. I still don't know what they were. It was like a shooting star that was so powerful, yet delicate and bright and tinsilly (is that even a word?), unraveling, shoot into her chest. What was that about?! Does anyone know?

• Members

Hello All,

I am new here, this is my first post. I am so lost without my mom. We were so close and such good friends. She had a beautiful passing and I was with her for the 2.5 days in the hospital. During that time I saw such unusual things happen. As I walked into the hospital before I even knew why Mom was there I felt a powerful presence with me and through me. I knew Mom would not be coming home again, not this time. I saw lights, strange lights just moments before she took her last breath. I still don't know what they were. It was like a shooting star that was so powerful, yet delicate and bright and tinsilly (is that even a word?), unraveling, shoot into her chest. What was that about?! Does anyone know?

HI Mary,

I don't know what those lights were, but they obviously sound very positive, don't you think? I am so sorry about your mother. I am glad she had a beautiful passing--that sometimes helps those of us left behind.

I want to welcome you to our community. Someone here may have experienced something similar and they will be able to talk about it with you. We are glad to have you, and look forward to getting to know you better.

ModKonnie

Archived